Thursday, September 20, 2012

Favorite Music

Actually being serious, I (Jyamond) wanted to create post of my favorite music. I got this idea from one of my friends blogs. I will try to get Bohn-Bohn to do a post similar to this, but here is just some of my favorite music:

 1. Dave Matthews Band. I absolutely love Dave Matthews. Here is one of my favorite Dave songs:
"Looking at You"

 



 2. Dispatch "Flying Horses"



3. My favorite guitarist John Butler "Used to Get High"



4. Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue with their cover of "American Woman"
 



5. O.A.R. "Hey Girl"



6. If you like listening to beat boxing you should definitely check out Matisyahu.





7. Ani DiFranco is my favorite female musician (possibly my favorite musician) because of her amazing guitar playing and lyric writing.
"Both Hands"



8. Barefoot Truth "Roll If You Fall"




9. Donavon Frankenreiter- "Free"



10. G. Love & Special Sauce- "Cold Beverage"




It's not easy to end ay 10, but I don't want to make this post too long.


 


7 comments:

  1. Hi! Like your music blog. Here from the blog hop. I am going to follow you, follow back if you would like.
    Thank you.
    Patricia http://topiaryrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from the blog hop(:

    I hadn't heard any of these before now! But I gotta say, great choice with putting Dave Matthews Band for number one ((:

    Have a happy Sunday!

    xoxo Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the music you posted


    I"m your newest follower from the GFC blog hop
    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I'm not mistaken, the Donavan CD you are referring to is the same band my friend's son plays in---he has been in the band for many years now and tours all over the world doing concerts and of course making their CDs. His name is Craig Barnett---maybe you can check for his name. He is a super nice guy!!!
    Found you on the GFC blog hop and am now your newest follower. Would love it if you have a chance to visit and follow back--if you want to. Thanks! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I'm not sure. Interesting though. I googled the aname but the only thing that came up was a male model from Australia. -Jyamond

      Delete
  5. Hello :) Thanks for linking up again with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!!

    Hope you have a great weekend :)
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete